Friday, November 25, 2005

One Game At A Time - One Website At A Time.

You often hear this quote among coaches giving their speeches to their players to take it "one game at a time" to reach the championship.

This is pretty much what I'm adopting for online web captioning; take it one website at a time. It takes time for a law to be written, lobbied, debated, and to be put in effect. We have to start now, do our part, take it one website at a time.

Two days ago, I went over Target's website for their black Friday sales and I found their TV commericals were online. I love Kermit the frog and I clicked to watch the videos but there no captions. Hence, Target became my website of the day. I did two things, filled out their online form and I called their 800 guest service line that they had provided. The number is 1-800-591-3869.

No comments: